Hours of Operation
|Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday
|| 4:00pm - 9:30pm
|Friday & Saturday
||11:30am - 10:00pm
||11:30am - 9:00pm
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Years Day
Be sure to "like" us on Facebook to keep up to date with what is happening at the Inn
The Pittstown Inn is now hiring. Looking for host/hostess, bussers, and waitstaff.
Apply in person at the Inn at 350 Pittstown Rd. Applications can be picked up at the Inn after 4pm on Tuesday-Thursday and after 11:30am on Friday-Sunday. Closed on Mondays.
What people are saying . . .
Several customers have recently sent feedback about the Inn. Many thanks to our loyal customers who keep coming back!
I just wanted to thank you again and especially your staff for the wonderful service at our girls' luncheon. Everybody really enjoyed themselves and loved the Pittstown Inn and your staff was more than accommodating. I am sure one of the next times we plan an event, we would not hesitate to return.
Thank you again,
I just wanted you to know that everything was simply excellent. Matt did a great job and the food was outstanding; everyone was raving about it. It was perfect for our event. Thanks so much! Pete
Please extend my thanx to everyone there for the awesome time at the Pittstown Inn...
My wife was completely surprised for her birthday and very happy so it's all good.
The food rocked (had a LOT of compliments on all dishes, so big ups to the chef), the service was excellent and the folks that took care of us where very attentive and kept things moving along.
of course the Guinness was frosty cold...
thanx again, Al
Pittstown Inn Featured as Local Favorite on Tranquil Acres of Alexandria Blog
Please visit Tranquil Acres of Alexandria's Blog to read about blogger Leslie A Stewart Boss' recent visit to the Inn.
If you have been in our restaurant recently, you have no doubt noticed some changes going on. We have been listening to feedback from our customers and are working hard to make the changes that, you, the customer are asking for. Our first major change is with our menu:
So with out further ado, we invite you to look over our New Menu
- We have streamlined our menu, eliminating the need for different menus for lunch and dinner. Our menu will be offered all day on days that we are open for lunch, with the exception of a few traditional dinner entrees that will be available after 5pm.
- Items that were previously only available on the bar menu are now available in the dining room as well, something that has been requested by many of our customers.
- We are offering a greater selection of dining options in addition to our traditional dinner entrees. We feel that this will appeal to a large group of our customers who are looking for something a little more casual when they are dining out.
- We are in the process of adding a selection of craft beers to our menu, again something that many of our customers have been requesting.
- In the coming weeks you will see updated versions of our wine list, our brunch menu, and our banquet menus.
We hope you like what you see and that you choose to visit the Inn.
Please feel free to send feedback to email@example.com or to leave comments on our facebook page at facebook.com/pittstowninn.
We are listening and we want to hear what you have to say.
See you soon at the Inn . . .
Menus and prices subject to change due to seasonal availability
We feature Live Music Evenings throughout each month.
"After Hours" plays the 1st Saturday of every month starting at 8pm.
Dennis from "After Hours" plays the 3rd Saturday of every month starting at 8pm.
Come out and join us for dinner and enjoy an evening of music!