Pittstown Inn Featured as Local Favorite on Tranquil Acres of Alexandria Blog
Please visit Tranquil Acres of Alexandria's Blog to read about blogger Leslie A Stewart Boss' recent visit to the Inn.
If you have been in our restaurant recently, you have no doubt noticed some changes going on. We have been listening to feedback from our customers and are working hard to make the changes that, you, the customer are asking for. Our first major change is with our menu:
So with out further ado, we invite you to look over our New Menu
- We have streamlined our menu, eliminating the need for different menus for lunch and dinner. Our menu will be offered all day on days that we are open for lunch, with the exception of a few traditional dinner entrees that will be available after 5pm.
- Items that were previously only available on the bar menu are now available in the dining room as well, something that has been requested by many of our customers.
- We are offering a greater selection of dining options in addition to our traditional dinner entrees. We feel that this will appeal to a large group of our customers who are looking for something a little more casual when they are dining out.
- We are in the process of adding a selection of craft beers to our menu, again something that many of our customers have been requesting.
- In the coming weeks you will see updated versions of our wine list, our brunch menu, and our banquet menus.
We hope you like what you see and that you choose to visit the Inn.
Please feel free to send feedback to email@example.com or to leave comments on our facebook page at facebook.com/pittstowninn.
We are listening and we want to hear what you have to say.
See you soon at the Inn . . .
Be sure to "like" us on Facebook to keep up to date with what is happening at the Inn
Menus and prices subject to change due to seasonal availability
We feature Live Music Evenings throughout each month.
"After Hours" plays the 1st Saturday of every month starting at 8pm.
Dennis from "After Hours" plays the 3rd Saturday of every month starting at 8pm.
Frank Santana and Michael Andrews play alternating Tuesday starting at 7pm.
Come out and join us for dinner and enjoy an evening of music!
On Wednesday, March 23rd, 2011, Albert D. Disposti, owner and proprietor of the Pittstown Inn, passed away from a four month battle with cancer.
A memorial service will be held at Immaculate Conception Church in Annandale, NJ on Thursday, March 31st at 10:00 a.m. The service will be followed by a celebration of Albert's life at The Grill at The Pittstown Inn. All are welcome to attend both events. The Inn will be closed for business on Thursday, March 31st and will resume normal business hours on Friday, April 1st. Albert's obituary can be found here.
Albert will be greatly missed
The Pittstown Inn to Sponsor Student Photography Contest
The Grill at The Pittstown Inn will be sponsoring the 2nd prize category of the Alexandria Historic Preservation Commission's 2nd Annual Student Photography Contest. Open to any township resident who is currently a student, ranging from Kindergarten through 12th grade.